ACCEPTANCE OF WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The contents of this Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through this Website which may include seeking the advice of professional advisors, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion advice or other content.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
CHANGES TO WEBSITE AND SERVICES
We reserve the right to:
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) this Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal;
- change, remove, or discontinue any service, or promotion (including but not limited to any provisions, parts thereof, licensing, pricing) as advertised on this Website at any time without notice and you confirm that we shall not be liable for any such change or removal;
- change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of this Website following any change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. We do not endorse any such website or the content therein and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- The Intellectual Property Rights in this Website and the materials on or accessible via it belong to us or our licensors. This Website and the materials on or accessible via it and the Intellectual Property Rights therein may not be copied, distributed, published, licensed, used or reproduced in any way (save to the extent strictly necessary for, and for the purposes of, accessing and using this Website).
- For these purposes "Intellectual Property Rights" includes the following (wherever and whenever arising and for the full term of each of them): any patent, trade mark, trade name, service mark, service name, design, design right, copyright, database right, moral rights, know how, trade secret and other confidential information, rights in the nature of any of these items in any country, rights in the nature of unfair competition rights and rights to sue for passing off or other similar intellectual or commercial right (in each case whether or not registered or registrable) and registrations of and applications to register any of them.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against us and our agents arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions are declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable or indications of the same are received by either you or us from any relevant competent authority, we shall amend that provision in such reasonable manner as achieves the intention of the parties without illegality or, at our discretion, such provision may be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions and all matters arising from it are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Australia whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.